Material: borosilicate glass from hydrolytic class I.
Applications: examinations using light and fluorescence microscopy, especially in medicine and biology.
- Thickness no. 1 (0,13-0,16 mm)
- Absolutely colourless, completely clear, suitable for fluorescence microscopy
- High light transmission
- Refractive index tailored to microscopes
- Low inherent fluorescence
- Low flatness deviation, exact compliance with thicknesses
- Good wettability on both glass surfaces
- Low alkali content encourages cell growth
- Suitable for use in coverslippers
- Acc. to DIN ISO 8255
|EXTERNAL URL||Click here|