The 640 model of biochemical incubators is one of the most used in the environmental protection department, health department, epidemic prevention, agricultural research institute, pharmaceutical laboratories, cosmetics, among others.
It is used to perform cultures in water analysis, BOD determination, microbial culture, etc.
1. The inner chamber and shelf are made of mirror-like stainless steel for better cleaning and disinfection.
2. Absence of screws inside to avoid oxidation and facilitate disinfection and cleaning.
3. Easy access to the condenser through the inlet grill. Includes wheels for better transport of the incubator.
4. Interior glass door and metallic exterior as well as interior lighting (white) of the cabin to obtain a good internal visualization.
5. Built-in wheels with brakes at the front for easy movement.
1. Large LCD screen, clear and intuitive for easy operation
2. With over-temperature alarm, and additional independent digital limiter to ensure temperature accuracy
3. Multi-stage program configuration to meet different experimental requirements.
1. High quality compressor to ensure long running time
2. The dual evaporator switch works to prevent the formation of ice sheets or frost.
3. The special design of the conduit guarantees the uniformity of the temperature inside as well as avoiding the dehydration of the culture media.
Temperature range: 0~70ºC
Resolution temp.: 0.1 ºC
Temp fluctuation: +/- 0.5 ºC
Temp. Homogeneity: +/- 1 ºC (at 37ºC)
PT100 temperature sensor.
Includes two height adjustable shelves. Up to 10 different heights can be chosen.
Alarm in case of temperature deviation
Inner glass door.
* Outside: 68x72x1410 cm
* Inside: 50x40.5x75 cm
Compressor refrigerant gas: R134a